Are you looking for a high-quality supplier of custom and off-the-shelf battery solutions?
Let Easby Battery Solutions help you with your power requirements.
Easby Battery Solutions follows on from the long-standing success of Freeway Batteries. Continuing the strong partnerships with industry-leading battery manufacturers such as Duracell, EVE, EnerSys, EEMB and more.
With over 2.5million custom packs and 1.5million standard cells shipped during 2021, Easby Electronics has the knowledge and experience to help you take your ideas from concept to a finished product. Our team of experts can assist in every step, from initial design stage, all the way through the development cycle to volume production. Furthermore, we can do this quickly and efficiently always ensuring that the appropriate battery technology and charger solution are recommended
Design and Project Management
Our team of experts can offer you impartial and detailed advice, supporting you on both the technical and commercial aspects of the design. With direct access to our manufacturers engineering and development resources, this gives you a first-hand relationship with the OEM with all the added benefits and service of a UK distributor.
Explore our Battery and Charger manufacturers
We work closely with industry-leading battery manufacturers to offer you the best power solutions
- Founded in 2005 AJ Power are a manufacturer of industrial battery packs, cells and home energy storage solutions. AJ Power are a one stop energy solution provider with a 3000m² manufacturing facility containing 4 production and 1 automatic line. AJ Power have in-house UN38.3 test with full line test and aging facilities.
- AJ Powers strengths are Lithium-Ion, Lithium Iron Phosphate, Lithium Polymer, Ni-Mh, custom tooling and box build solutions.
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001, CB/UN38.3/MSDS
- Established in the early 1940’s Duracell is a globally recognized brand providing a wide range of batteries and smart power solutions with undisputed brand leadership in both Alkaline and rechargeable cells.
- Duracell’s strengths are primary industrial consumer cylindrical and coin cells.
- Certification: UL, IEC, TS16949.
- Founded in 1995 EEMB are an established manufacturer of Lithium primary and secondary cells and custom packs.
- In-house manufacturing and testing in EEMB’s 2.7km² fully automated production facility.
- 400+ UL Certified parts with UN38.3 and IEC61223 certification.
- EEMB’s strengths are Lithium-ion phosphate, Li-ion and Lithium Polymer. Primary single cells, coin cells, energy storage and custom solutions.
- Certification : UL, ISO9001, IEC, TS16949
- Founded in 2001, EnerSys are one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of Lead Acid batteries. Worldwide manufacturing locations with many recognized brands.
- EnerSys strengths are Lead Acid energy and storage solutions.
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001, 61056-1 and 60896-21/22
- Founded in 2001 EVE are a world-renowned manufacturer of Lithium Thionyl Chloride and Lithium Manganese cells and custom packs.
- EVE’s strengths are Li-SOCI2 – Li-Mno2 primary and secondary cells both cylindrical and button, Super Pulse Battery Capacitors and Long Life Cycle Li-Ion.
- Certification: UL, ISO9001, ISO14001 and ATEX.
- Founded in 1981 Hon Kwang are an established manufacturer of custom and technical chargers. Hon-Kwang’s 4 manufacturing sites have a monthly capacity of in excess 5M units.
- Hon-Kwang’s strengths are wall and desktop chargers.
- Certification: UL CUL, TUV/GS/CE/CB, PSE MARK, CCC, TUV/BS
- Founded in 2018 Optten are one of Asia’s few remaining manufactures of Nickel Metal Cadmium packs. Optten manufacture most of their own raw material and are a trusted supplier of Ni-Cad batteries to Europe’s emergency luminaire manufacturers.
- Optten’s strengths are Ni-Cad Ni-MH single cells and custom packs.
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001
- Founded in 1998 PK Cell are a renowned manufacturer of batteries for a range markets. PK Cell’s 28,000m² manufacturing facility houses 20 automatic production lines and over 500 staff ensuring short lead-times.
- PK Cell’s strengths are Primary and Secondary consumer cells and packs – Lithium, Ni-Mh and Ni-Cad also Li-SOCI2
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001
- Founded in 1995 Ronda are an established manufacturer of primary and secondary Lithium cells and packs. In-house manufacturing in Ronda’s 80,000m² fully automated production facility can produce 700,000 cells per day.
- 400+ UL Certified parts and internal UN38.3 and IEC61223 testing laboratories.
- Ronda’s strengths are Lithium-Ion Phosphate and Li-Ion, energy storage and custom solutions.
- Certification : UL, ISO9001, IEC, TS16949
- Founded in 2007 Xinsu Global are a manufacturer of Battery Chargers and PSU’s. Production, test and certification are all contained in Xinsu’s own facility.
- Xinsu’s strengths are wall and desktop chargers and PSU’s.
- Certification: CB, UL, CUL, FCC, PSE, CE, GS, SAA, RCM, C-TICK, KC, PSB, CCC global safety certifications.
Easby Battery Solutions have many years of experience with battery technology, battery types and battery chemistries. With each chemistry having different characteristics and benefits, Easby Battery Solutions can help you choose the most suitable battery for your project and application.
With world-class suppliers offering Lithium, in all its forms, Nickel Metal Hydride, Nickel Cadmium and Lead Acid. Easby Battery Solutions works closely with all manufacturers on existing and emerging technologies, giving confidence and assurance that you can rely on Easby Battery Solutions to find the best power solution for you. Explore the different chemistry types below or contact one of our product managers.
Lithium Iron Phosphate is a type of Lithium-Ion battery with LiFeP04 used as the cathode material, the anode is commonly graphite or hard carbon.
LiFeP04 offers a higher life cycle than other Lithium cells due to its stable discharge properties. With cell voltage of 3.2 volts and a wide capacity range makes LiFeP04 the most popular new battery solution.
Our main Lithium Iron Phosphate battery manufacturers are:
Lithium Polymer has the same chemistry and construction as Lithium-Ion but the soft housing makes the shape and form of the battery limitless.
With cell voltage of 3.7 volts and a high energy density, Li-Pol offers great design freedom, the soft housing requires protection from mechanical damage.
Our main Lithium Polymer battery manufacturers are:
Lithium Thionyl Chloride batteries are a primary cell with a Lithium anode and a graphite cathode. Li-SOCL2 offer a higher energy density than other primary cells and combined with the constant discharge voltage, Li-SOCL2 batteries are perfect for products with low power requirements over a long period of time.
Available in a wide range of cylindrical prismatic and coin cells Li-SOCL2 can be used in many applications.
Our main Lithium Thionyl Chloride battery manufacturer is:
Lithium Manganese Dioxide batteries are a primary cell with a manganese cathode and a lithium anode. Li-MnO2 offers a reliable lifespan, which makes it suitable for long term low drain applications. With a cell voltage of 3.0 volts and high energy density, Li-MnO2 is available in coin and cylindrical cells.
Our main Lithium Manganese Dioxide battery manufacturers are:
Nickel Metal Hydride batteries are a secondary cell, a low voltage of 1.2 volts gives Ni-Mh long run times under high load. Ni-Mh is robust with a reliable high performance lifespan and can replace primary alkaline as a rechargeable alternative. Ni-Mh is commonly used in custom packs and consumer cells.
Our main Nickel Metal Hydride battery manufacturers are:
Lead Acid batteries are a secondary battery, SLA’s have a voltage of 6 or 12 volts and offer a cost effective high power battery option.
Due to the long life and low self-discharge SLA’s are widely used in emergency lighting, standalone PSU and stairlift applications
Our main Lead Acid battery manufacturer is:
Battery Approvals & Certifications
Easby Battery Solutions will guide you through any required certifications and approvals to ensure safe World-Wide shipment of your products.
Required for transportation of Lithium Metal, Ion cells and batteries.
IEC62133 CB certification
Safety Certification for safety-critical products containing Lithium.
UL1642 / UL2054
Approval of standard household cells.