Holtek is pleased to announce the release of its new 5V wide voltage Arm® Cortex® -M0+ Touch MCUs, the HT32F542xx series. Operating up to 60MHz and providing up to 28 touch keys, the family meets the conductive susceptibility 10V dynamic test. Detection in various sleep modes makes this family ideal for low power battery solutions. Additionally, the devices include an LED controller with an automatic scanning function
- HT32F54231/54241 supports 24 touch keys and has 32KB/64KB Flash and 4KB/8KB SRAM.
- HT32F54243/54253 supports 28 touch keys and has 64KB/128KB and 8KB/16KB of SRAM.
Touch Key Features
- Integrates the Key oscillators and the Reference oscillators. Every four Key oscillators are matched with one Reference oscillator for detection
- Reference oscillator internal capacitor supports 1024 levels for frequency matching
- Automatic detection function
- Three scan modes: Manual Mode, Auto Scan Mode and Periodic Auto Scan Mode
- Supports detection in the Sleep, Deep-Sleep1 and Deep-Sleep2 modes
- Judges whether the Touch KEY is pressed or released through the hardware
- USART interface, two UART interfaces, two I²C interfaces, two SPI interfaces Integrate the Key oscillators and the Reference oscillators.
- 10-channel 1Msps SAR ADC
- 6-channel PDMA and two comparators (HT32F54243/54253)
- Packages supported are 28SSOP, 32/46QFN and 48/64LQFP
- Development supported by Starter Kits, IDE for IAR and Keil, peripheral driver Firmware Library, touch key library, application example source code, etc
Smart home control panels, Industrial instrumentation, Household appliances, Electronically controlled tools, Retail shelf panels, Handheld/Portable Devices, Audio Entertainment Systems, White goods
Contact Easby Electronics to discuss your next design or to see if we can help with a solution for your current Microcontroller shortage.