The BCE-GENTrx8-A01 is a RF Receiver development board which is used with the RF Receiver Module BCM-2302-X01. It is designed and produced by BESTCOMM Inc., and the HT66F019 example program is provided by Holtek.
The BCE-GENTrx8-A01 provides a fast way to start evaluating the RF receiver modules. With OOK modulation RF transmitter module (such as BCM-68F2130-X02, BCR-68F2130-X01, BCM-2102-X03), you can have a set of 433MHz one-way RF transmitter/receiver. The BCE-GENTrx8-A01 uses Holtek MCU HT66F0619 as the master controller to drive the receiver modules as well as key detection and status indication (LED). This board includes the following parts.
- Event trigger keys – KEY1, KEY2 and KEY3 : Together with the BCM-2302-X01 receiver module the development board will enter the code matching status if KEY1 is pressed when powered on.
- Status indicators – LED1, LED2 and LED3 : Together with the BCM-2302-X01 receiver module, if LED1 continuously flashes, it indicates a code matching status. In the data receiving status LED1~LED3 will illuminate according to the received data.
- Master control device – HT66F019 : The HT66F019 will drive the RF receiver module, detect the keys status and update the LED status.
- Voltage regulator devices – HT7550 and HT7533 : The module operating voltage can be selected using jumper J1 for different applications.
- Mode select switch – SW1 : SW1 is connected to the MCU I/O pins, PC0, PC1, PB1 and PB2 to select the different operating modes.
- Power supply switch and indicator – S1 and LED4 : Push S1 up to power on the board.
- Programming interface – P4 : Use the Holtek IDE-3000 development system and the e-Link to develop the desired program.
- RF receiver module – BCM-2302-X01 (need to buy separately) : The RF signal can be received by setting the RF parameters together with the data packet decoding program.
- Antenna : Use an antenna with a frequency band impedance of 50Ω. It is necessary to change the antenna for different application frequencies.
- External pin header– P2 : The BCE_GENTrx8-A01 is compatible with multiple modules including BCM-2102-C04, BCM-2401-C04 and BCM-2302-SD1. It is necessary to update the HT66F019 driver program to control other modules to what is described above.
- External pin header– P1_2 : The BCE_GENTrx8-A01 is compatible with 2.4GHz RF transceiver module BM5602-60-1. It is necessary to update the HT66F019 driver program before using it.
- Power supply : 9-volt battery